Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Maria Otome - Beautiful Empress

Here is the most detailed picture I have ever drawn when it comes to drawing a picture featuring a single character. Here's a picture of my OC, Maria Otome featuring her exposed breasts over her kimono. The design on the kimono hasn't changed from my previous one, but this time around, it's a lot more detailed. I did a first for me here; her hair is more realistic and features actual strands within it, not counting the strands I drew. I looked up how to make realistic hair and found a tutorial which taught me. Tutorials help. In the 1st version, I have her vagina exposed and used what I learned in the tutorial to make pubic hair for her. In the second version, I have her wearing panties. I couldn't make up my mind on whether I wanted her vagina to show or not, so I did both. That solved that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment